pirmdiena, 2011. gada 14. novembris

PANTONE DEEP TEAL 19-4914

PANTONE DEEP TEAL 19-4914

Hey!
Today I was checking out the Pantone web page again and decided to find this fall colors in nail polishes. The first I choose is DEEP TEAL because this color is so rich and very deep I would say smokey. This color nail polish I will buy by the end of this year I promise it to myself :) I actually never tried O.P.I nail polishes so I don't know if it's good as it's price. Last week when I was in Latvia I found O.P.I twice cheeper as it's here in Italy so probably when I will be back in Latvia I'm going for shopping. I recommend this color mixed with a little touch of gold. If I talk about nail polishes I would like to recommend KIKO Milano nail polishes because they dry fast and last more than week even if you wash the dishes. Next is coming Pantone NOUGAT! Great evening to you all!

Nav komentāru:

Ierakstīt komentāru