pirmdiena, 2011. gada 14. novembris

CARS + FASHION PART 2

CARS + FASHION
Hey everyone! 
Here comes the second part of CARS + FASHION! This time I choose BMW M3 CABRIO because I hope that in spring I will be able to post some photos with me and this car :) So for now I'm just dreaming and searching some fashion pieces which in my opinion matches this car or which I would like to wear while driving this car. This car is very powerful and also this is the great way how to enjoy the spring's and summer's warm sun and breeze. Also this car is very glamourous and that is why I choose the gold colored details and elegant pieces. 
I hope you all enjoy this combination. You can also leave a comment with the car model you would like to see here. I wish you all great week! 

Nav komentāru:

Ierakstīt komentāru