svētdiena, 2011. gada 27. novembris

HAPPY 1ST ADVENT

(source
Happy 1st Advent everyone! For those like me who didn't make the Advent wreath I found some materials you can use for making it. This year I choose natural materials in neutral colors. So lets start our work! And don't forget candles :) This stuff you can also use for gift wrapping. Buy them here.
vine heart - pine cones - grapevine rings - dried grapefruit slices - robins - mini brunch balls - dried apple slices - cinnamon sticks - dried bellani slices - raffia - jute bags - flax twine thick - craft papper - flax twine thin 

4 komentāri:

  1. yay happy 1st advent to you!
    that's a lovely decor.


    WWW.FASHIONGEEKSCLOSET.COM

    AtbildētDzēst
  2. Love them, the neutral colors are so relaxing and beautiful. Lovely blog, if you want visit my blog and let me know if you want to follow and I will follow back.

    AtbildētDzēst
  3. Happy 1st advent!
    time surely flies fast :)

    AtbildētDzēst